Skip to main content


September 12, 2013

Are you a retired medical professional? Or someone who can help in an emergency? File photo

The Department of Health is looking for retired medical professionals and others to volunteer their time to be part of a Medical Reserve Corps (MRC). The volunteers will work at mass surge (massive casualty events) medical care (MSMC) facilities if the hospital has more patients it can handle during a crises or disaster situation.
For more on this story, read Thursday's edition of The Newport Daily Express for Sept. 12, 2013.


Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes